Solar pumps offer a clean and simple alternative to fuel-burning engines and generators for
domestic water, livestock and irrigation. They are most effective during dry and sunny
seasons. They require no fuel deliveries and very little maintenance. Solar pumps are powered
by photovoltaic (solar electric) panels and the flow rate is determined by the intensity of the
Types of System:
A solar electric array generates electricity from the sun's light with no moving or wearing
parts. A solar pump is designed to utilize the direct current from the array efficiently, even as
the energy production varies throughout the day.
The solar water pumping system is a stand-alone system operating on power generated
using solar PV (photovoltaic) Modules. AC Pump can be used with the introduction of
Inverter in the system.
The Pump can be used with 220V, 1Ø electricity.
The introduction of the modified valve lets
an uninterrupted operation of Hand pump
in option of Non-availability of power to
submersible. Hence, the same bore is
having three options available in the
remote, hilly undulating terrine.
- DC Surface Pump
- AC Submersible Pump without Battery
- AC Submersible Pump with Battery
- Capacity : 0.5 HP - 5 HP
- Discharge: 10K LPD 150K LPD
- Long Life Battery Bank (Optional)
- Excess Power diversification
- Dynamic Head: 30Mtr 110 Mtr
- Convenient operation, less expenditure on system maintenance
- Normally work when sunshine is not enough.
- With MPPT technique (Maximum Power Point Tracking), the invert efficiency is over 95%.
- Intelligent protection control and management on the system, in terms of low voltage, over voltage,
over load, short circuit, deficiency of water in well, excess of water in tank, etc.
- Solar PV Module
- Pump / Motor
- Solar Inverter
- Solar Charge controller
- Battery Bank (Optional)
- Hand Pump & Modified Valve assembly
- 2 way Change over switch
- Module mounting structure